About Our Client
Clara is one of the most relevant fintechs in Latam. Through corporate cards linked to their platform they provide their customers with a spend management solution that automatizes and simplifies the administration of the corporate expenses. They have reached a unicorn valuation in record time and have been recognized as a Great Place to Work and a LinkedIn Top Startup. They aspire to empower companies to operate with agility and financial clarity, ultimately increasing the economic competitiveness of Latin America.
We’re looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join this amazing project.
We are looking for a highly professional, experienced, and wise Data Scientist
He/She will be responsible for:
- Coach a team of data scientists to build predictive models from development through testing and validation for underwriting , customer management and collections.
- Develop and iterate models based on best practices and innovative research
- Investigate data integrity, and find ways to improve the quality of our data and models
- Explore and test new data sources to improve our risk models.
- Research new models and algorithms to improve our credit scoring.
- Research new and enhanced model features to improve risk models.
- Partner with data engineers to validate & deploy solutions in an efficient,sustainable & usable manner.
- Proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Over 7 years practical experience with credit risk management and the development of machine learning models
- Experience coaching other data scientists
- Entrepreneurial drive, creativity and passion to develop innovative models
- Practical experience implementing unsupervised and supervised learning algorithms and exploiting warehousing architecture
- Model interpretability.