Purpose of the Position:
Deliver exceptional colleague technology productivity and experience, ensuring exceptional service levels that align with business and IT strategies, developing staff, streamlining processes, managing budgets and managing vendors and contracts as needed.
Responsible for the delivery of Service Management processes throughout the IT organization. Positions is responsible to support all lines of business in US, Mexico and Caribbean.
- Provide leadership through strategic direction and active engagement to align IT Operations (Service Desk, Identity and Access Management and Deskside Support) functions and priorities with business requirements.
- Manage the development and execution of support processes, strategies, and tactical plans to deliver service levels for colleague technology experience.
- Lead the IT Operations managers and teams to ensure service levels and service delivery.
- Foster a Customer Service culture through active engagement, leadership, and a strong sense of accountability within the IT Operations organization and the Trisept technology organization as a whole.
- Create and maintain an active partnership with other technology and business leaders through collaboration and frequent communication.
- Procurement of colleague technology (PCs, laptops, cellphone, conference room technology and other) and asset inventory.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems or related field from a 4 year college or university; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience leading a technology services organization.
- English and Spanish language preferred.
- Experience with SOX, PCI, SOC standards.
- Demonstrated experience supporting an enterprise IT Operations environment which includes, but is not limited to: Cisco VOIP including UCCE, inContact or similar contact center solution and strategies, Cherwell.
- Business Relationship Management.
- Highly effective communication / presentation skills
- Strong results driven orientation, driving to deadlines, financial targets, service level commitments, and overall accountability
- Adaptable to change
- Data driven