We are looking for a "hands on" professional, who can translate strategy into actions, and move between strategic thinking and operational skills for a important financial company in Chile, with an innovative, agile and opened culture.
About the role
The Compliance Officer and Head of Legal role has the principal objective of supervising the national and international compliance laws, also to implement an internal
coordination and supervision of the operation of the clients with the company and their subsidiaries.
- Local regulation and international regulation; amendments and updates of norms, laws and regulations.
- Managing and reviewing commercial contracts, including
customer and vendors.
- Corporate organization and governance, including: Board and committee meeting minutes, shareholder meeting minutes, annual filings and registrations.
- Filings of regulatory reports, controls, procedures and
methods to file regulatory reports before the CMF or any
other applicable regulator.
- Provide a compliance support on issues of Chile, among other
regulations, the Circular No. 1 and regulation related with “Operadoras de pago”
- Develop processes, procedures and compliance policies.
- Bachelor in Laws
- Solid knowledge in regulations of "operadoras de pago" and payment network
- Demostrated experience interacting with governamental and non-governamental regulators.
- Effective public speaking, writing, and
- Self-starter and detail oriented
- Advanced english written and spoken
We are looking forward to work with people who are willing to take risks and accept mistakes and of course enjoy what they do. Apply now.