About our client
Our client is a company ranked among the top 10 within the Health Science Industry that manufactures health care products and provides related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets in the culture of innovation, excellence, and people-centric organization.
About the position of Government Affairs Manager
Responsible of proactively assessing, influencing, and shaping the rapidly evolving policy environment in close collaboration and partnering with internal stakeholders across all three businesses in the multi country geography.
Critical to the success of this position will be the ability to both anticipate issues and serve the needs of the operating companies in such a way that they are able to sustain and grow their businesses.
Build advocacy alliances and coalitions with relevant stakeholders
- Build and implement a clear Government Affairs strategy and stakeholders map cross functionally, aligned to commercial goals to contribute to business continuity.
- Build effective relations at senior levels to respond effectively to the challenges within the pharmaceutical / medical devices industries.
- Monitors, anticipate and manages issues and crisis
- Coordinate a multidisciplinary approach to support market access activities for our portfolio.
About the candidate
- Have a proven track record of creating value for the business, developing and driving innovative initiatives, and strengthening corporate reputation among policymakers and key external stakeholders in compliance with the highest ethical standards, local laws, and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Bachelor’s degree in Political & social sciences, law, international relations, or business-related degree.
- 6+ years experience in public affairs in the private, NGO, or public sectors.
- Solid experience in engaging high-level policy, business, and international stakeholders in similar positions.
- Experience in advocacy in Public Institutions and Legislative advocacy.
- In-depth knowledge of the Argentinian political system.
- Hands-on approach and ability to prioritize tasks at different levels.
- The ability for teamwork and organizing action plans across several teams in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.