We are looking for a Compliance Officer, for a global health care company.
On this role you will be responsible for deploying, executing and managing the Health Care Compliance Program strategy, drive operational excellence and continuous improvement of the Compliance Program on a cluster level.
You also will be accountable for improvement on risk management, partnering with internal & external stakeholders to bring consistency and processes enhancement, serving as the trusted compliance advisor to the cluster leadership team as well as other leaders within the organization. You will offer sound compliance advice, ensure risk analysis and drive strategic discussions, including new and/or enhanced approaches as per business strategies and activities. The Health Care Compliance Officer will also have overall responsibility for the management and development of a high performance team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Deploy strategy and improved approach to Compliance Program(s) based on business models, activities and risk profile for all Franchises within the cluster.
- Facilitate Compliance Projects on a local, regional and global initiatives.
- Collaborate with key business and Compliance leaders to actively support new business models and growth strategies;
- Advise on strategic changes including new and enhanced approaches required to meet current and/or evolving compliance needs, as well as general counseling on complex Compliace and Business issues.
- Engage with seniors’ leaders by providing regular updates to their teams and partnering with key stakeholders to ensure governance and oversight of the compliance program to optimally prevent and/or detect violations of laws, regulations, or company policies, as well as set strategy for all relevant remediations in alignment with Regional and Corporate structures.
- Responsible for building, maintaining and enhancing an effective compliance program.
- Partner with Compliance Global Operations in developing and implementing the annual compliance testing & monitoring program and provide oversight of management action plans and corrective actions to close gaps identified during risk reviews, testing and monitoring.
- Respond to complaints and reports of potential misconduct through appropriate investigations and escalations, consistent with Company policies and procedures. Advise Compliance Senior Management and business partners of potential compliance risks, compliance related incidents and investigations, trends, root causes, and recommend and implement appropriate action plans.
- Review agreements and commercial arrangements from the Compliance perspective in several areas, including distribution, supply, and sales.
- Manage and develop a high performance team.
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree required, A Masters in related field or other advanced degree desirable. 08-12 years of business experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the Compliance area is required.
- Solid People Management experience is required.
- Advanced English.
- Strong leadership, executive presence and communication skills.
- Business orientation and an entrepreneurial mind.
The position requires 20% of travel per year.
If you have the experiencia and track record required for the position, and you consider yourself a high achiever, with great communication skills, results oriented with business acumen, you might be the professional for this opportunity!
Are you interested? If the answer is "yes", apply! and we will get in touch with you!