About the External & Internal Communications Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications Proffesional to manage our external and internal communications. You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on our company’s behalf.
Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communications expert. Experience in corporate communications and project management are important qualities too. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike.
Bring communication expertise and support the organisation to integrate brand communication and establish and maintain favourable reputation, acceptance and trust among key stakeholders internally and externally.
Support the achievement of business and positioning objectives by increasing the awareness and positive perception of the Company as a value driven, , a good employer and a responsible company among key audiences and by turning them into active supporters.
Main responsibilities are:
- Develop the strategic approach of corporate- and employee communication and define capabilities, goals and priorities across people, processes, tools and budget frames to ensure implementation within the Company.
- Ensure consistency of company-wide communication, share worldwide best practices, capitalize on opportunities globally and develop impactful regional media strategies.
- Identify and prioritise key audiences and define audience focused corporate key messages that complement the business- and brand strategy and showcase leadership and support conveying these messages in owned and paid media.
- Draft and prepare communications materials including press releases, statements, briefing documents and more
- Lead and streamline the corporate- and employee communication process that enables the management of Corporate Reputation, Emergency Response, Crisis- and Change Communication.
- Effectively represent the Company as a spokesperson for assigned businesses as necessary
About the candidate:
- 5-7 years of public relations and communications experience, preferably in Global Companies.
- BA/BSc in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Experience managing PR efforts on-site at events
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to own projects from start to finish, multitask and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Experience working and communicating with executive leadership and external partners
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to be reachable as needed.
- Candidate must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish and proficient in speaking and writing in both languages; experience creating press and marketing materials in both languages preferred.
- Ability to develop creative, effective strategies for difficult communications challenges
- Ability to transform complex information into actionable and easy to understand content.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, hands-on approach, strategic thinker, and ability to successfully execute.
- Ability to lead and manage projects using agile methodologies and involving cross-functional teams.